9.02.2007

I CAN go for that...


What is it that I can go for you ask? I have to say that I absolutely love me some Hall and Oates. You could question my manhood on this one, but fuck off. They have so many hits I don't know where to start.

Go ahead and look for them on iTunes. I know you're gonna. Click on their top hits and you'll go, I didn't know they sang that one. I know hop and dance and do that weird 80's head bob thing while you snap your fingers when you listen to "Maneater", don't deny it.

Although their H2O cover is uber gay, they still rock to no end. "You Make My Dreams Come True" is an 80's anthem. "I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)" is timeless. Hall and Oates are totally "My USA".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your such a tard! a blog on Hall & Oates?? WOW babe...