6.30.2007

Wow, you look retarded!

I'm not sure if anyone knows this, but I am no trendsetter or dictator of popular fashion...but there is one trend I may never understand. Maybe my 23 years have made me wiser and more mature. What's with the kiddie backpacks on teenagers? It is not cool to sport a Dora the Explorer or SpongeBob SquarePants backpack in high school. I don't care what you say, you look absolutely fucking dumb!


And to reiterate how retarded you are, your disregard for a common sensical dress code is a bad move because you sure as hell can't fit more than a day planner in those tiny satchels. Where are your notebooks and pens, your books and highlighters, your white-out and calculator? I'll tell you where they are...in a normal sized backpack!

I'm glad I could express my opinion on this matter, as it has bothered me for some time now.

2 comments:

QueenieCarly said...

That's like the whole adults sporting Disney shit. What's with wanting to be a child? It's messed. Thank you for speaking up, dude. It's what the world needs to hear.

Anonymous said...

Totally agree. Adults who wear Winnie the Pooh embroidered on their jean shirts absolutely make me want to kick them across the room.