A lot has changed since September 2nd, 2007. I bought a house with the only woman who'll have me, and we are getting hitched on September 6th of this year. And I grew facial hair!!!
Now you might say, "Hey Dex, do you still work at Fred Meyer? I notice you didn't list a occupation change in your tiny, little list of changes." Thanks Dick! No I'm still employed by that division of Kroger, but I'm no longer in charge of the people. I stepped off of my throne and decided to deal with a smaller part of the store. I just couldn't take the praise and thanks I got everyday. To tell you the truth, the hours were shitty and I had to get out before committing manslaughter and/or possession of a controlled substance.
So although my blogging comrades have fallen (Amy, Carly) and non-blogging friends have come and gone, I am back and ready to tackle the weird and hairy, the small and furious, the Greek and homeless. Nobody will be safe from my intense scrutiny, satire and otherwise hilarious commentary.
2 comments:
you and me... we're so alike. i give up and then pick it up again and then give up. hopefully, that'll change this time because, to be honest, i really do like blogging. maybe the secret identity will help...
Don't worry, your secret's safe with me.
Post a Comment