This is the amount of time that separates me from a much needed vacation. My plans to go camping are the only thing that is keeping me awake at work at this point. We've recently switched managers at my store so it's been a hectic period trying to get them adjusted to their new, busier surroundings. And since they are busy, I am busy. Tuesday will mark my sixth day in a row at work and then I'll have two days to recharge my batteries. This weekend left me exhausted and wondering why I still work for this company.
Why do I still work for them? I need to look for another job. I have been lazy before, but now I am motivated to find another job that suits me best. One that doesn't involve the public too much. Maybe Mike Rowe can find me a job. Although, I wouldn't want to come home smelling like cow shit.
1 comment:
I totally think you should get a new job. We should have set up an intership. Maybe next summer.
Post a Comment