Why are people compelled to put stick their ooze and pus where people can see it? I don't want to look at the patch you put over your disgusting wound because the hole you made in your arm while you shot up won't stop bleeding. Please, use the wastebasket for your Scooby Doo band-aids.
7.09.2007
Band-Aids
Why are people compelled to put stick their ooze and pus where people can see it? I don't want to look at the patch you put over your disgusting wound because the hole you made in your arm while you shot up won't stop bleeding. Please, use the wastebasket for your Scooby Doo band-aids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You should get a car!
Wait! What will you post about if not for the PDX public transport? Will you turn your disdain towards Canada? Please say no.
I hate when they stick to the bottom of your shoe. That sucks.
Post a Comment