7.30.2007

Meals on Wheels


So if my blog has been less active lately, it's for a good reason. I don't have to ride the public transportation anymore because Nikki and I bought ourselves a shiny newer-not-quite-used car! We had been saving up for like a week and decided on a silver 2003 Nissan Altima. It may not be as cool as the red one in the commercials, but it's pretty sweet. Now I can start volunteering for Meals on Wheels!!

We've already taken it to the beach so that I could gamble legally for the first time in my life. After losing a dollar, I became enraged and left the gaming floor. Everything about the casino just creeped me out. It was like the waiting room for death. The mean age of the casino was lowered from 83.2 to 83.18 when Nikki and I entered. I had no idea how to play the damn slot machine and it took my dollar. I suggested we'd be better off at the arcade, which we spent the next two hours at, punching, shooting, screaming, and otherwise making complete asses out of ourselves. We ended up cashing in our tickets for a whoopie cusion, army men, that finger trap thing and a Tinkerbell tattoo that I've been dared to wear to work.

So don't expect to hear about any smelly bums or people vomiting at my feet on this blog...until I start school anyways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lame bro!
More heckler stories please.