I have returned again to entertain the few people who enjoy my writing. I realize that after I announced my last return, I entered about 3 or 4 posts and quit again so I cannot make anymore promises. I will take it one day at a time and try to find time to sit down every couple of days to write.
The topics will be less sports-related and more about current events and things that tend to piss me off from day to day. After all, those posts seem to generate the most feedback and "lmfao's". I've been brainstorming for about a day and come up with some topics to write about this first week. Hopefully I can find the time to write it all out while I care for my pregnant wife who can't seem to stay healthy for longer than two consecutive days. She is my biggest fan when it comes to this blog thing, so we'll see.
Finally, I'd like to thank the academy and everyone else who reads this. Hopefully my audience grows a little more this time so I can have more than three people yelling at me to enter a new post. Sometimes I like to entertain people with my absurd tales of public transportation drunkardry (yep, that's a made up word) and the elderly losing the ability to control their bladders, dentures, and hatred for new technologies. So tell your friends, tell your enemies, tell that guy who carries around the fake baby...
ASP is back.
1 comment:
yes i'm a sickly thing...now get to writing! :-)
Post a Comment