I'm back and better than before. My long awaited return to the blogging arena has finally come and on no better day than today, IT'S MY 23RD BIRTHDAY! Much like Amy, I had to move my blog, but now I'm back on Blogger. It's a move that needed to be made for two reasons. One, I didn't care for the Opera format. And two, I attracted a teenage male Asian stalker named Leonard.
Of course, I have no plans for my birthday, other than to work all night. But whatever, 23 isn't a special birthday. I am going to forego my Business finance class on Tuesday and spend the day with Nikki. She'll take me out to lunch and we'll do other assorted activities in honor of me! It's like my own special Mother's Day.
A couple of things that have been bothering me lately:
People continue to ask me for either a cigarette, or a lighter. I cannot put into words how angry this makes me...oh wait, yes I can
People also ask to use my cell phone. How about no? Who doesn't have a fuckin' cell phone anymore? Those damned Cricket places are fuckin' everywhere that Starbucks isn't.
The Cinco de Mayo festival/alcohol-fueled rave was up this weekend on the Waterfront. I just have one question...What's with those giant stuffed carnival prizes? Who really wants a stuffed basketball that measures two feet in diameter? But as I got onto the MAX to go home last night, there was some tool holding one. It had a horrible blue leopard pattern on it. He was standing across from a guy trying to hold down a giant neon green elephant. Yeah, no joke, this guy had a huge fuckin' green elephant. It made me think about where in his house he was going to put this giant green elephant. And how long did he have to stand at the ring toss to win that bitch? That was probably a $51 elephant he was hauling.
With that, my first post back is complete. I promise to pay more attention to my blogging duties.

2 comments:
Utterly priceless. I just sit here and laugh and laugh and laugh. Happy b-day bro!
That totally was a $51 elephant. He had to hang onto it. At that cost, though, what do you want a guy to do? Give it to some damn kid?
That whole cigarette-lighter thing? I don't get it. I am never asked for that stuff. And i usually have it!
Hope you had a great birthday, kid! By now, I'm surely late.
Post a Comment