It seems that an inmate in the South Carolina prison system named Johnathan Lee Riches claims that Michael Vick stole two of his pit bulls and used them for dog fighting. After he was done with the dogs, he sold them on eBay "and used the proceeds to buy missiles from the Iran Government." He also claims that Vick stole his identity to open credit cards at PetSmart and DoggieWarehouse. Also Vick is accused of selling apparel and other merchandise bearing the name of Johnathan Lee Riches.
It turns out Riches has a history of suing famous people and places. You have to check this out.
The plaintiff asks for $63 billion backed by gold and silver to be delivered to the South Carolina Corrections Facility.
...After reading this...I really don't...I'm having a hard time...trying to understand...WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS GUY?? I know I'd be the guy in jail egging him on and telling him to make his handwritten lawsuit "look real" because that might convince the District Attorney to take the case and prosecute Michael Vick for "using drugs in school zones" and because he "subjected me (Riches) to microwave testing."
Ha.
I hope Carly gets a kick out of this.
1 comment:
"Michael Vick used drugs in school zones"??? Bwahahahaha!
Dude, that is fucking awesome!
They're both crazy idiots!!
Post a Comment